Sunday, June 27, 2010

updates



A neighbor gave me a kefir culture, so I have been doing a little reading on that. I am nearly caught up on goat feet, which probably means it's time to start over on them again. *sigh* Never ending task, about like laundry.

Still not in the stitching kind of mood. I have felt like I'd like to put puzzles together again, and I have a whole bundle of Halloween puzzles I have collected, but only done one of. With all the cats, we had to work out how to be able to work on puzzles in a convenient room and still keep the cats off the pieces. Rather than risk a Halloween puzzle (which can be hard to find/replace) we "tested" the Plexiglas cover with a cheap tiger puzzle. We finished it last night. It actually has a glow in the dark picture on it, but the camera wouldn't pick it up.

No comments: