Monday, June 14, 2010

Halloween is coming

I can't seem to get worked up about much of anything this year, but I am in the mood for Halloween, so I'm going to go with it. I found some really nifty puzzles from a company called Heye and I have ordered them to add to my Halloween puzzle collection. We've figured out how to rearrange the furniture so we can put a puzzle together while we watch tv. (It was fitting a table into the space that was the issue, we have a huge sectional sofa that we only use parts of any more.) I'm going to get that room clean and get the table in and get cracking on Halloween cross stitch and puzzle putting together. We've even figured out a barrier to put on the table to keep the cats from stealing puzzle pieces while we're not working on it. I will order the less pricey and more traditional puzzles I want in another month or two along with some Halloween count down calenders I found for sale this year. The Heye ones had to come from Canada, I could only find one of the three I wanted sold in the US.

Happy Haunting!

No comments: