Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Annoyed evening

I have a Halloween Advent tree (up on my webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/pumpkinaddict). I finally got 30 ornaments done 2 years ago. I worked in a haunted house last year and was just too tired to play with the tree last year. This year I was doing it again, but last night I realized 2 of the ornaments had gotten lost. Now, I know I saw one of them this year, and really, it was the easy one to replace maybe half an hour to stitch and cut, but the other is a major work one. I was going to make an ornament and be done this year, but now I will be short again unless I spend all my free time(it's Halloween, what free time?) stitching. I spend an hour last night looking for ornaments that since I didn't find I should have spent making new ones.

Oh well, I suck. life goes on. I had planned to make more ornaments and sort things out to different trees over the years. I think I have something like 4 miniature, inside the house type, Halloween trees now.

No comments: